New York, NY 10027
(301) 351-4078 | PTenicela@gmail.com | Patriciana.com
Multifaceted post producer and live concert photographer. Experienced in fast paced environments on commercials, music videos and documentary series and features. Detail oriented and extremely organized. Excels at streamlining systems and overseeing operations.
BANG MUSIC + AUDIO POST
Producer 12/18 - Present
• Creation of Invoices, Purchase Orders and Bids within Filemaker Pro.
• Scheduling Audio Post sessions between Clients, Agencies, Networks and talent.
• Drafting SAG Contracts, AFM Contracts and Music Licenses.
• Updating the company website utilizing Photoshop and Squarespace.
• Completion and submission of cue sheets via CueTrak.
• General studio management.
OUTPOST DIGITAL / RADICAL MEDIA
Associate Producer 02/17 - 11/18
• Oversaw and created Post Production budgets for documentary series and features.
• Point of contact for line producers and post supervisors.
• Created workflows in collaboration with engineers for maximum efficiency.
• Managed media and created posting links.
• Assisted in final delivery to networks such as Netflix, Discovery, Spike and National Geographic.
Post-Coordinator 04/16 - 02/17
• Processed timecards through CAPS for freelance talent.
• Entered Work Orders and Invoices in Datanet for multiple jobs concurrently.
• Interviewed and hired freelance talent per project specific requirements and budget.
• Coordinated schedules and managed calendars for the entire post facility.
• Ensured creation and delivery of DCP drives to festivals.
[Radbrooklyn.com] 04/15 - 04/16
• Supervised all aspects of Production and Post-Production on commercial campaigns for Carvel and Pringles.
• Point of contact with companies music video and commercial reps.
• Coordinated travel for company personnel.
• Facilitated a company move.
• Created reels within Adobe Muse and FTP.
• Prepared bids for clients utilizing Showbiz Budgeting.
• Processed Work orders, Purchase Orders and Invoices.
• Managed new hire paperwork and payroll processing.
• Worked with agencies such as BBDO, Grey Worlwide and Focus Brands in the completion of rips, edits and full-scale productions.
[Punkle.tv] 06/13 - 12/14
• Hired and managed teams of freelance web developers and designers.
• Met deadlines and managed schedules.
• Oversaw website quality assurance testing and reports.
• Assisted in front and back end development in Adobe Dreamweaver, Squarespace and Wordpress.
Office Manager 05/12 - 06/13
• Assisted the Executive Producer with booking, scheduling, and calendar management.
• Managed files and expenses with Actualize It for FileMaker Pro.
• Updated the company website in Dreamweaver.
• Provided excellent customer service to all clients from agencies such as BBDO, Grey Worldwide and Ogilvy.
Vault Technician 11/11 - 05/12
• Organized and barcoded hard drives and assets.
• Responsible for locating tapes and drives in company's vault system upon request.
[Inked.com] 06/10 - 09/10
Marketing / PR Intern
DIGNITY & SHAME
06/09 - 09/09
Video Production Intern
MONTGOMERY COLLEGE, MD
Spring ‘06 - Fall ‘08
Adobe Muse | Photoshop | Lightroom | Dreamweaver | Filemaker Pro | Actualize It | Datanet | Basecamp | ShowBiz Budgeting | Quickbooks | Google Drive | Dropbox | FTP | Squarespace | Wordpress | Microsoft Office & Excel | Mac & PC
Billing | Scheduling | Budgeting | Actuals | Purchase Orders | Work Orders | Calendar Management | Client Services | Media Management | Time-card Processing | Expense Management | Workflow Development | & More
REFERENCES Available upon request